The Tradingview Price-Action-Resampling bot is resampling the price based on its range/price-action and creates an alternative filter to smoothen price movements. Based on the filter curve, the bot is entering and exiting positions.
It offers multiple attributes to modify the entry and exit behavior. Additionally it provides a built-in backtest engine, which lists performance the the selected backtest timeframe.
Please click here to see the limited version of the bot (no alerts) at Tradingview.
Please click here to see the full version of the bot at Tradingview.
What you get
- Instant Access to the full-version of the bot at Tradingview ✔️
- Free lifetime updates ✔️
- 7-day free testing ✔️
- Cancel anytime to the end of the subscription term ✔️
During checkout please provide your Tradingview ID e.g. in the “Addition Information” field, or send us an email or message via Tradingview.
Every position entry and exit triggers a configurable alert, which can be used to automate the trading.
The script also provides default alert-message setup to automate trading via Alertatron API and TradeFab’s trading API.
The script has built-in statistics which allow to fully backtest the script.
The script renders a performance/status table, which shows the current position status and result of the built-in trading simulation results.
It shows the following statistic values:
- Current position PnL – also background turns green if position is in profit and red if in loss
- Average entry price and number of positions
- Current percentage distance to the optional stop-loss level
- Current Maximum Draw Down
- Number of wins and losses and the win/loss ratio per year and overall
- Profit and loss amount, paid fees per year and overall
- Profit-ratio and Maximum Draw Down per year and overall
- Balance and ROI per year and overall
For the correct simulation of entry/exit prices, the script contains inputs for a percentage entry and exit slippage.