TradeFab’s Filled Moving Average Channel is an indicator developed for NinjaTrader 8.
It uses the built-in Moving Average indicators, draws a channel based on High/Low price series and colors/fills the area between upper and lower band. The Fill-Color and Fill-Opacity can be configured in the Properties dialog.
The following MAs are supported: EMA, DEMA, HMA, SMA, TEMA, TMA, WMA.
After the checkout you will receive an email with a download link.
Full feature overview
- Derived from NinjaTrader 8 MAs – parameters are identical
- The upper/lower band period can be set individually; “Upper”/”Lower” band can be accessed through a NinjaScript programmatically (see also “How To Use”)
- Additional feature to fill and color the area between upper and lower MA channel
- Fill-Color and Fill-Opacity can be configured in the Properties dialog
- V1.5, March 2021, allows to set MA type for upper/lower band separately