The Tradingview Pivot Reversal strategy script uses to create a level; based on this levels the strategy creates virtual stop-market orders to catch the trend if the price is crossing the pivot lines.
A configurable trailing-stop and stop-loss is being used to exit an open position.
By subscribing or buying these scripts, you get access to 2 scripts at Tradingview via “Invite-Only” access:
- A “strategy” script, which can be backtested in Tradingview – LINK TO THE SCRIPT AT TRADINGVIEW
- A “study” script, which creates alerts on position entries and exits, which can be connected via “Alert Actions”, like Webhooks, Email, Telegram to a trading bot – LINK TO THE SCRIPT AT TRADINGVIEW
During checkout please provide your Tradingview ID e.g. in the “Addition Information field, or send us an email or message via Tradingview.
Full list of parameters:
- “Pivot Left Bars” … Number of bars on the left of the – used for pivot/peak detection
- “Pivot Right Bars” … Number of bars on the right of the – used for pivot/peak detection
- “Entry Offset ” … Entry price offset after crossing line (in %)
- “Trailing Activation Level ” … Trailing stop activation level above/below average price (in %)
- “Trailing Offset ” … Trailing stop price (in %)
- “Alert Message Type” … [study only] Alert message type: generic or Alertatron
- “Stop Loss ” … Absolute stop-loss (in %)
- “Capital Risk Factor ” … [strategy only] Capital risk factor (in %)
- “Margin / Leverage ” … [strategy only] Optional leverage factor which can be used to leverage position (in %)
- “Backtest …” … Backtest timeframe; area outside this timeframe will be grayed out