TradeFab’s Filled ATR Channel Indicator uses the built-in SMA and ATR indicators to draw a channel; the upper line is defined by SMA + ATR and the lower by SMA – ATR. The Fill-Color and Fill-Opacity can be configured in the Properties dialog.
After the checkout you will receive an email with a download link.
Full feature overview
- Derived from NinjaTrader SMA, ATR – parameters are identical
- “Upper”/”Middle”/”Lower” line can be accessed through a NinjaScript programmatically (see also “How To Use”)
- Additional feature to fill and color the area between upper and lower ATR channel
- Fill-Color and Fill-Opacity can be configured in the Properties dialog
- Update Apr 2021: the new version 1.3 supports the following new features:
- a user-selectable SMA or EMA as base moving average
- a 2nd ATR timeframe (in minutes, default is off)