TradeFab’s Filled Moving Average Trend Indicator uses the built-in Moving Average indicators to draw a fast and slow MA, and colors/fills the area between fast and slow band according to the trend. The Fill-Color and Fill-Opacity can be configured in the Properties dialog; the default for visualizing an uptrend is green and red for a downtrend.
The following MAs are supported: EMA, DEMA, HMA, SMA, TEMA, TMA, WMA.
After the checkout you will receive an email with a download link.
Full feature overview
- Derived from NinjaTrader 8 MAs – parameters are identical
- The fast/slow period can be set individually; “Fast”/”Slow” band can be accessed through a NinjaScript programmatically (see also “How To Use”)
- Additional feature to fill and color the area between fast and slow MA channel
- Fill-Color and Fill-Opacity can be configured in the Properties dialog
- V1.2, Mar 2021, allows to set MA type for fast/slow band separately
- V1.3, Jan 2022, allows to set a positive ‘Displacement’ for the plots/filled area. By default NT does not support it for filled plots.